I’m Edie Kay, Transformational Speaker, Life Coach, and Owner of edk Coaching.
Here’s How I Can Help You Transform Your Life and Level of Happiness:
I’ve spent the majority of my life devoted to “figuring people out” (including myself) and helping them get what they want. I have to say, I’ve gotten pretty good at it. My expertise in personal development and interpersonal relationships comes not only from studying it, getting it right, and helping others get results, but also from FAILING at it, miserably, many times, and having to learn from those failures.
I have lived through the struggles that so many other people find themselves in. I know all too well what it’s like to feel stuck, frustrated, uncertain, scared and an overall sense of not being good enough. I spent a large majority of my life giving away my personal power to others and experienced tremendous pain and suffering resulting from living an inauthentic life.
No matter where a person is on their journey to their best life, I am able to meet them there with compassion and understanding, and then take them past perceived limitations that have been holding them back, so they can live their best and happiest life.
I’ve always believed that people have the ability within themselves to become who they want to be and live the life they want, and that no one really needs to be “fixed.” They simply need to be reminded of the potentials and giftings they were born with.
I am thrilled to be working in this arena that empowers the individual for absolute growth and happiness.
I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, actress, speaker, writer, author, Coach, authority on personal transformation, and an entrepreneur. I am a student and teacher of success and happiness.
Things That Make Me Happy~
- My children (my highest teachers and greatest joy)
- My husband, who challenges me and makes me feel like nothing is impossible
- My sisters, who make me laugh, make me cry, and are a part of my soul
- Friends - my sounding board and foundation
- Music – I can’t even imagine life without it
- Dancing – “A shortcut to happiness”
- Pictures – “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” -Marc Riboud
- Laughing – the out of control, side-splitting, can’t breathe, can’t stop, kind of laughing
- Sunshine – bright, warm, top down on the jeep, food for the soul
- The Ocean - Love the smell, the sound, the wind and the sand
- Red Wine and Great Conversation – Hours and hours of “deep talk”
Just recently, someone asked me the question, “If your 110-year old “you” comes back to you today, what do you tell yourself?”
My answer: “Nice going! Only, next time, don’t be so afraid to start the REAL stuff~ Spend less time worrying, and more time doing.”